Wednesday, June 13, 2007

U wun wan to noe anyway

ok.
today is my "official" 3rd day at hm.
the reason for me nt to blog these few days is.......
i hav a boring life.
hahahaha
i'm sure u wun wan to read abt hw i do hse work, hw i clean my rm, hw i hang the clothes, etc.
boring rite?

i was cleaning my "store" rm (yes, hse work) yesterday, n i found a bagful of letters my pals wrote to me long long time ago.
i took out one n read it.
it was from C, in 18th oct, 1997.
almost 10 yrs ago.
we were in poly then.
reading smth 10 yrs ago really gave me a weird feeling.
the feeling that.....i'm old.
n i've realised that no matter hw much aperson can change, the basic personality wun.
she's still v much the same person nw.
cool.

blah.
juz an update of my boring life.
will hav my piano lesson today.
tiramisu day tmr (yes, i'm going to make it tmr)
picnic on fri.
heee.
cant wait for fri.

but i feel nervous already. for my new job that is.
nevertheless, i'm still looking forward to it.

No comments: