Thursday, June 28, 2007

My old bones

i'm playing the waiting game w my suppliers and e diff govt bodies from overseas n spore nw.
wait.
so abit free nw.
thats y can blog.
hahaha
i bet i will b busy like hell nxt week, cos big boss coming bk, alot of decisions will b made then.
n my warehouse audit nxt week!!!!
alamak.
stress.

anyway, went to the UK funfair (nt i wan one hor) w M, C n HZ last nite.
nearly puked on the ferris wheel.
stupid thing kept swaying in mid-air. lousy shit.
n tried out the bumble car (spelling?). i tell u, u shd c the fierce look on C's face. xiao char bor.
she's out to kill me.
kept bumping to my car, until i suffered from a backache now.
old bones aching.
but well, had a good time laughing though.
it was fun.
muz come out more often la.
i need to adjust my lifestyle bk to normal.
hmm....
oh ya, some good news to share.

I DO NOT NEED TO COME BK tO WORK ON SAT!!!!!
yeah!!!!!
thks to my dear colleague, S.
heee.
i'm saved.
but ah, nobody will b in office on monday la.
cos they claim time off mah.
which is good too.
can slack abit.
wahahaha.

aiyo, my back is really aching man.
damn it.
no more vigourous activity for the old one this week.
so, go UK funfair urself.
its in bishan.

meanwhile, i hav to call HSA now.
their website kept hanging.
damn it.

Edited 1600 hrs: darn it. happy too soon. i need to come bk on sat. ta ma de

No comments: