Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Damn tired

long time no blog!!!
well, one of my colleague is on leave, so i hav to take over her stuff for a few days.
damn freaking busy.
anyway, HZ n i went for a buffet dinner at marriots on sat.
i can oni say that its over charged.
too ex for that kind of fare.
nice desserts though.
n of cos, i had my oysters!!!!
but nv break record la.
i ate oni 19.
my record?
26.
hahahaha
looking forward to break dat record.

i crave for my wanton mee though.
but i dun think i hav any chance to eat it this week.
hav to freaking work on sat as well.
n i heard dat i need to stay until 12 plus (midnite) on fri.
my god.
we shall c hw.

anyway, i need to go chill out man.
hey babes (u noe who u r), when ah?
muz wait for yx to come bk i supposed.
call me call me.
hahaha

ok, back to work now. although boss is nt here.
hahaha

No comments: