Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sesame Street

"Sunny day - Sweepin’ the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street...."
it used to b THE program of the week.
hav to watch it every weekend.
i realised that the ppl around me r nt aware of sesame street characters.
diff era?

well, i think at least, it is nt as retard as the "eehhhhh-ooooooo"s, the train (ahem) n the u noe wat purple animal.
variety counts. there r many many characters to choose from in sesame street.
my fav character?
ernie.
isnt he CUTE????
the hair (messy, like mine) n red nose. classic.
the best part?
his laughter (if u think "keeshhhshshshhehehehehhe" is laughing) n his cheekiness.
simply love him.
n how can we forgot his rubber duckeeeeeee?????????
muz pong pong w it.
wahahahahahaha.

BUT.......
my fav fav fav character is..........


GROVER!!!!!!

hehehe.

look at the duh face. steam steam, blur blur. n he always walks w his arms dangling (although he is a GOOD waiter).

I love the way he toks. esp when he say "suuuuuuuuupppper groveeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!"

hahahahahhaa.

ok. me n my childhood memories.

No comments: