Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cancer Scare

after living in fear for like abt a mth, i finally can relax.
no, i dun hav cancer.
i am not dying yet.
i can oni say, the std of body checkups nowadays r really....u noe.....suck.
how come they nv inform ppl properly????
nv explain properly either.
i was abt to mk my way to the lawyer office to do up my will (ok, too exaggerating).
the confirmation came oni yesterday.
i can oni say, FUCK LA.
paid so much for scaring myself. well done.

anyway, i am fine.
at the moment.
alive n kicking.
those who wan details, we can meet up for dinner. i will tell u my story in detail (including the name of the clinic i went).
thank u baby for standing by me all these while, worrying for me (somemore cannot let me noe). apparently, she was the oni person who noes it.
thank u baby. u r the best.

No comments: