Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Monday

was on leave yesterday.
shiok.
baby will b in bangkok these few days for biz trip. so i reckon it will b a good time for me to go n do stuff that baby cant do w me (sorry baby).
went cable ski in the morning.
i can oni say, xiao.
seriously.
i shdnt have booked for 2 hrs.
there were basically nobody there.
yes, i had the whole lagoon all by myself for like 45 mins b4 some tourists and ang mo came.
imagine skiing continuously for like 1 hr.
my hands r really aching like hell now.
towards the end of the session, i cant even make my body turn. in the end, crashed onto the ball (stupid). the stupid cable pulled me down the water n slap against my back. nw, i hav a big blue black on my waist.
suck.
but overall, it was good.
enjoyed skiing in the rain though.
raining, but i still look like a lobster now.

met C and M at vivo for lunch.
it has been a long time since we've met.
although we didnt really tok much (rushed for a show at 4 plus), we really enjoyed the lunch. good food, good view, good company. wat else can u ask for.
(oh, excuse me ladies, we still hav another session for C's bday. and excuse me M, baby n i still owe u dinner. schedule pls.)
shd do this once a while. whille ppl work like hell, i am at the beach, under the sun (or not), listening to the waves, doing things i like.
pretty cool.

oh ya, i still havent hav time to load the pix for my TW trip.
hahaha.
v busy leh.
hav piano lessons on mondays, n i've started my italian class on saturdays.
yeah. shd b able to speak some italian when i go to italy nxt time.
i am planning to take spanish class as well.
anyone wans to join me?
baby n i planned to take up tennis classes after march.
any takers?
haha. old liao, muz exercise. keep fit ok (wink wink to M).

No comments: