Friday, September 07, 2007

KTV w my colleagues

we went ktv on the 31st Aug.
juz to vent our anger n everything.
i tell u, i had so much fun.
of cos, the tears as well.
nevertheless, they are the best.
n they will always b my best colleagues.


yes yes, everyone is so excited. super high.


me n S


this auntie dun sing in ktv one. but well, we fed her some alcohol n walla.
nah, she nv drink. natural high.hahahaha


me n my tu di.



pose pose. yes, u can c. they r dying for attention.


dun scold me for my ugly pose. i was forced to take this. hav to strech from a corner to take it. old bones cant take it one hor.


two vain pot acting cute. but i think the male colleague, I, looked more "cute". funny face.


yeah yeah. mini group photo when someone was singing english song. opps, so rude.hahahaha


my niang practicing hw to seduce my boss to become her mistress. we noe she will fail terribly.
hahahaha. she will kill me if she c this.


i laughed like hell when i saw this photo.
SP's head stuck out from nowhere. super creepy, but funny. purposely wanted to spoil the photo.



our group photo.
love these fun ppl.

No comments: