Saturday, September 01, 2007

I never know......

i nv knew i can b so affected.
by them.
perhaps it was the "ge ming qing gan".
i'm really nt sure.
perhaps its their "real-ness".
maybe its bcos of him.
i'm really nt sure.
i've witness a mass weeping session last nite.
all of my colleagues (except 1 guy) were crying during the ending part of our ktv session.
serious.
i mean, i'm seriously affected by it.
our bastard boss finally gt rid of his "rotten apple" by kicking him out of HQ.
for me, this "rotten apple" is the type of employee that a boss would loved to have.
hardworking, serious, passionate abt work, patient......
he's really a nice guy.
we all went to hug him when he left at 2.30am.
n he told me,
"thanks for the support u've given me. u've been a great great pal to me."

n he turned around, thanked everyone.
"u guys r the best thing that had happened to me in this company. it kept me going everytime when i was down. thank all of u. thank u...."
n his eyes were filled w tears.
that was when everything went out of hand.
my niang started to hug him again, cry like mad (they were colleagues for a pretty long time), n started to say " i'm v angry. we r all suffering bcos of one person. y is this happening?"
this started the crying marathon (spelling? i'm nt in the mood to find out the correct spelling).
the gals started to cry one by one.
after our male colleague, s, left, the nxt song on the list was "tian shi" by mayday (believe it or nt, it was nt pre-arranged).
everyone was in a pretty sad mood.
so, i sang the song.
wrong choice.
as the song went, n they heard the lyrics of the song, EVERYONE started to cry like nobody's biz.
i was shocked.
i stared at them n paused the song.
i was lost.
suddenly, i felt my heart ache abit.
no, it hurts.
then i noe, i'm one of them too.
i felt pretty upset by what happened to s, n our future in the company.
its nt my future oni.
i'm worried abt them too.
we all hav this special bond between us, n i oni realised last nite.
they started to blabber out so much things when they cry.
then i realised.
from the day we noe our boss's true colours, the thing that kept us going in the company, was each other.
we r bonded. in a very special way.
n i oni noe them for less than 3 mths.
so it was v unusual for me to feel so close to them.
but it happened.

i noe i will nv ever find this kind of colleagues again in the future.
they r great.
no matter what happen in the future, i guess the 3 mth stint in this company will always b in my mind.
i love these ppl. they r angels.

meanwhile, i'm still pretty upset by what i've saw n heard yesterday.
i need time to absorb n think thru.

god bless the good ppl around me.
jia you.

No comments: