Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Dad & Mum's Birthday + Zai Zai's 1st Day At School

2 big events of the year. haha.
my parents's bday and my son's 1st day at sch.

 went to this restaurant at SRG for chinese food. dad's fav peking duck. 
 baked abalone
 this soon hock is def a rip off
 chives w boar meat
 yee fu mee w duck meat
 got this awesome strawberry cake fr tanjong pagar. nicest sponge we've eaten period.

 my parents r full of drama (as usual) when cutting the cake

 baby n i had this beef fondue on a rainy day last fri.


 food was nt bad for the price. will try the cheese fondue nxt time.
 it is official. soda green is our fav band now. awesome. 
 b4 the lights went out
look at the stars of lights!


 we love soda green. one of the BEST concert we've attended. v v good.
 random pix of my fav cat, ornage (not the fake one ah) in penang. sis went last week n took this pix for me. orange is still as grumpy ever.

 my zai zai! so cute hor. 1st day at sch got girlfren liao. :)
 my emo boy at one corner

 he looks so cute even when he was eating

 "mummy i dun wan to go....."
i love my son.
adore max.

No comments: