Thursday, June 12, 2014

My new toy

i've gotten myself a new cam as a bday present from baby (n myself)
hav been playing w it and these r the pix it took

 had fried rice for dinner over the weekend (mum went for wedding dinner, no home cooked food.....). manage to catch this image b4 i finished my rice. btw, it was abt 7.30pm in the evening and i didnt even on the lights in my dark living room when i took this pix. look at how bright the pix is.
 juz wan to test out the zoom and the macro function. look at the sharp focus. :)

 yes, as u can c, i took this after lunch. hahaha.
 took this pix when baby was walking (in motion) towards my cube to gossip. look as if she was having a facial cramp.
 took this in the movie theatre (super dark) when we were watching "chef".
 went for dinner at JI after the show. if u guys rem, the place was damn dark to take good pix.



 close up on our fav olives


 jool's fav (pasta). baby was "in motion"  w the spoonful of delicious crumbs.
 this time, the focus was on the crumbs. can u c hw clear the crumbs were?
 my fav lamb lollis

 baby took this pix of the dessert we had. profiterols w cirtus filling and espresso ganuche. i love the fact that she took it w the erpresso coffee "resting" in the background. of cos, it tasted as good as it looks.
verdict? we will go back again for makan, but oni when were r near that area. no need to Q.

trying to use diff mode to shoot the egg i had for bfast this morning. how's this?
 
on the whole, i love my new camera. it rocks. :)

No comments: