Friday, July 19, 2013

Chilling w Friends + Baby's Pre-Birthday (AGAIN????)

i suddenly realised that i've loads of pix from my hp that i've forgotten to load.
bleh.

 brought baby to esquina (again) to cheer her up abit. she is too stressed w work recently.


 rich n filling dish. fish w poached egg.
 crabmeat croquette.
 v v nice n crispy calamari w squid ink
 wagyu beef burgers (sliders). meaty n juicy.
 my fav chix wings w truffles n pinenuts

 ordered oysters too! yummy.

 dessert is churros w spicy chocolate sauce.

i dun quite rem wat this is. something with lime....hahaha. nw u noe y. i hate sourish stuff.
 
 met up w the crazy gals few weeks ago. was so touched when YX rem the traditional饼that i like to eat. she bought for me!!!
 trying to fool around
 this pix is for WK's hubby. he say my face look kns.hahahahaha.
food was ok there. its the company that counts. love meeting them to gossip n tok crap.
 went to paparich for lunch w colleagues. look at the amt of food we've ordered! verdict? v v good white coffee n hainanese steamed bread!!!!! other stuff were too salty for me.
 baby n i finally decided to give shinye a try. end up? best decision ever. v good service n food! authentic taiwanese. this is the 菜圃蛋. fluffy n soft inside, slightly crispy outside. v tasty.
 新竹米粉. love it! so Q!!! i am a sucker for beehoon.
 三杯杏包菇.super nice!!! even better than chicken. the mushroom absorbed all the goodness of the sauce, juicy n fragrant.
now, this deserve a special mention. 煎猪肝is their signature dish. n it is nt their signature for nothing. my oh my. the liver is soft, tender, n pinkish. the sauce compliments the liver, slightly sweet....n no offal smell! the liver is smooth n "silky". v v v good. 
 

 we had this pot after my lesson in bugis. n we managed to finish it all. hahaha. too hungry after using too much brain cells.
 heart-shaped eyes???? for me only???

 this is the birthday present for my baby. imade a calendar using the pix we took in italy.

baby loved it! phew. it took me quite a while to figure out hw to use the bloody software to do it. nt v techinical savvy. but well. i'm glad i've pulled it off!!! :)


No comments: