Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Perhaps its time......

baby told me that i hav nt been myself recently.
too much things happened.
situation is back to 5 yrs ago whereby the AT boss "attacked" me.
its the japanese now.
total asshole.
yes, i dun even bother to censor.
he shd rot in hell.
n his puppy is laughing disgustingly behind me now.
irritating.
i can puke out my lunch.
i hope there is a sign for me now.
i am getting v tired.
i refuse to do wat others do.
dun seem right to me.
i REFUSE to b a dog.
i think i shd get out of this job.
maybe i shd seriously consider MQ's suggstion.
eh, ur company need ppl ma.
hahhaha.
 
 baby n i went Q early in the morning for this famous TSP. waited for like 30 mins!!!!
 the cakes were soft n fluffy. v nice.
 baby v v v excited.
 pipping hot TSP fresh from the oven. tasted so good.
 went katong after my lesson. i insisted to hav dinner at my fav sichuan place. this soup is the oni non spicy item that day. hahaha.
 水煮鱼.i requested for "Original" sichuan flavor (which is extra spicy). yummy!
 even kai lan oso spicy. hehe.
 yup. lookie at the "additional spicy"....hehe.
 baby wanted to look musically talented. style is style, truth is truth. different matter all together.



 went to MB for dessert. pretty good!

 try out this new dessert place at chinatown point. nt bad. n there are alot of new shops to explore too! nt to mention the v interesting library.

 went to nam nam for dinner on monday. baby tot the meal was too meaty n rich. i mux say they really dun stinge on the meat. robust n filling. v full after that.



 ya la. they say this shop can b the gold std for macaroons. n when it hit our shores, crazy ppl went to Q. n yes, i am one of them.


 conclusion? waste my time n $$$. too sweet n nth special. i am still a fan of PH. gimme that any day!
wanted to hav a good lunch after a 2 hr disastrous meeting. didnt make me feel better though. i guess i really nd to get out of this shit hole fast. cant take it anymore.

No comments: