Monday, December 12, 2011

My D&D 2011

we had our d&d last sat at merchant court.
to my surprise, this was one of the enjoyable ones i've attended.


the stupid theme was chinos-duno-wat-shit-crap-duno-wat-to-wear-wan-me-tolook-like-chinese-vampire-or-wat. end up baby dun wan to give in to the theme, she didnt wear cheongsam. me? u expect me to wear like huang fei hong is it? (one of the ppl from our dept actually did n nearly won best dress for FEMALE.....wtf)



trying to make my face longer. i've decided to embrace korean pop culture, hence the eye makeup. i quite like it though.


one of my colleague actually wore this. we tot his hse kena flooded.

me: (kena caught in the act of pimping) eh, lady in black, u wan this little boy? cheap sell. got buy got free.

boy: wei wei wei! i am still virgin, where got cheap sell???? I wan ang bao ah.....

baby (aka lady in black): I think i am more interested w someone who has eye makeup.....

lady in blue: eh, i wan leh....muz queue up ah?



baby n her team. 3 ppl but oni got 1.5 brains. go figure.


trying to show my dragon ring....v heavy lor....


roar....tok to my dragon.....


alot of them say baby's hair is nice. thank u EF, our stylist.


me n my tall boss


hmmmm.....a very suggestive pix.....machiam man n mistress.....hahaha. blame the angle la.


me n my team.


怡红园八大金钗vs两支竹竿之“客官你们有钱吗?”


a nostalgic shot of baby. all of my colleagues say nice wor.....nt bad la....reminds me of 阮玲玉. eeyer....hahahaha.

me think this pix is nice.


we went crazy during the best dressed competition. out of 8 ppl, 4 were from R&D. this is my boss dancing. the point is, u can c me at the FRONT of the stage supporting. eh, no choice la, muz sa kar abit. appraisal at stake.


mc: eh, ur hse flooded is it?

boy: hw u noe? grasp.....u stalk me????? (cover his "breast")



everyone was mad that day. n due to the stupid theme, all ladies were like older by 10 yrs....crap. nevertheless, we've enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: