Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fool Again

"Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know?
You never told me,
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend,
How was I to know?
You never told me." ~ Westlife, Fool Again

u n me used to sing this n teased one another.
rem those days we've spent together, mocking each other, laughing at how silly we were in the past......
those clubbing sessions we had, drinking near the indoor stadium, saw the fire works unintentionally.......

n there u were, walking down the aisle on 7th May.
n as u and ur hubby walked past me, i was humming this song in my heart, w tears in my eyes.
u will nv b a fool again.

朋友,祝你永远幸福。

Can't believe that I'm the fool again,I thought this love would never end How was I to know?You never told me......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahaha thanks for the well wishes and all the laughter you brought to my life =)