Wednesday, May 05, 2010

FOC Meeting

no. not free of charge.
its Full Of Crap.
i am sure YX will miss us when she is in austria.
aiyo. v worried for the sotong gal. hope everything goes on well for her.



MQ trying to push me away when i took this pix of her wearing my glasses. pls la, cant even open ur eyes properly, push wat push.....

WK n YX. look at WK's arms!!!!! i can break them w my fingers.

i tried to "angle" my face. still, i lost to MQ. apparently, she is doing the "angle", at the same time, pushing me forward so her face looks smaller......wtf.


c la, MQ hide behind again.

u get the morale of this pix? no?


MQ was complaining abt her lack-of-diamond-fingers. she promised that by the time YX come bk from austria (which is like 4 mths ltr), she would have the bling on one of her finger.
we shall c hor.
minimum requirement rite gal? *wink wink*

No comments: