Monday, September 14, 2009

Dad and Mum's Bday

here r some pix updates for the past few weeks (ahem, mths).
me n baby went to ikoi for some fresh sashimi n the fish soup.




the stupid camera went out of batt after this pix.
ok, my fault. i forgot to charge it since i came bk fr hk.
haha.

then it was my dad n mum's bday.
my dad decided to hav smth diff this yr. so we went to a neighbourhood rest for dinner.



the so called shark fin. ok la. so so.

sis is happy abt it.

my dad insisted to hav his peking duck.



prawn deep fried w salted egg yolk. the best dish of the nite. v crispy n fragrant. yum.

sis: eh, take photo
bro: wtf, limpeh eating, take wat take
me: smile la
sis & bro: F off la!!!!

the super salty yee mee. yucks.
conclusion: food is bad, service sucks. pui. waste my time n money. i rather spend abit more to go somewhere that will serve me better food. suck to core. FC. losuy shit.

this is my mum's new fav cake. ya, it look like an ordinary swiss roll. but it tasted out of the world. the small stall is located in ion. vanila roll rocks. the cream melts in ur mouth, releasing the vanila flavour into ur whole palate.......YUMMY.

dad n mum

a v reluctant choir group w a super fast n pathetic bday song

last but nt least, let me present to u my new love.
hahaha.
my little nephew.
nat has grown quite abit since i saw him last time.
unfortunately, giz still scream n cry when she saw me.
sigh.
vigilant security guard.
haha.

handsome boy, right?

No comments: