Monday, October 06, 2008

Decision

Finally, after going to the temple yesterday, i noe wat i shd do.
went to A mei's concert on sat, n suddenly, in the middle of a song, the stupid cheena woman's face flashed across my mind.
followed by an insomnia nite, keep dreaming abt the cheena woman n hw she will backstab me again.
ENUFF.
i think it is eating into me so much, dat i did not even realise it.
damn it.
i've decided to leave. there is nothing to fight for anyway.
wat integrity, dignity? it has been gone since the day she humiliated me.
y shd i take all these crap from her?
wat hav i done to deserve this kind of treatment?
i am nt going to sign my performance review, since its unfair.
n at such, i may nt be getting my bonus afterall.
dignity? i simply dun c a point now.
i rather leave now, take a temp job, earn lesser, find another job, than to stay on for the so called bonus or integrity, jepodising(spelling???) my health n emotion.
nt worth.
friends, i am at one of the lowest point of my life now.
pls bear with me if i did not pick up ur calls or respond to ur sms.
i need time to think thru.
pls give me ur support.

No comments: