Thursday, March 27, 2008

Long time no blog

hav not blogged for a long long time.
kinda busy recently. esp after i came bk from china.
its a great experience, though i really gt a hard time working w that "KFC" (a new nickname for my cheena boss).
i love shanghai! it was fantastic.
thinking of working there. not bad at all.
it was nt dat bad after all. with all the naggings fr the chinese govt, the place is clean n tidy now.
v nice.
i will definitely go bk there again. hopefully will hav more fun.

i cant stand the kfc though.
she treats me like a dog there.
serious.
she dun even call me by name.
snapped her fingers n asked me to do things i dun understand.
for example, SERVE the chinese officials.
ok, i dun mind doing all these things, since all the ppl there r super big shots n i am the oni low ranking rookie there.
but, can ask nicely ma?
snap fingers? then shoo me away?
wtf is this man.
sigh.
even the VP of the other dept cant take it. kept speaking up for me.
lucky. or else, i think i wun enjoy as much.
i hate her.
seriously.
i dread going to work everyday.
i mean, i want to work hard n perform. i wan to strive n build my career.
but, i dun think i will achieve much under this boss.
she merely treats the 3 of us like secretary, treats me like her PA.
she even asked me to help her send emails in her room when she SLEEPS.
yes.
n it was like 9pm at nite.
well done rite?
i need to endure for another 6 mths, get the bonus, then c how.
sigh.
i need a break.

No comments: