Monday, March 31, 2008

Hospitalised

just as i finished my last post, i felt the pain on my right ab worsen.
v painful.
went to c the co doc downstairs.
no better.
n it turned for the worse at 12 noon.
went bk to the co doc, n she referred me to A&E.
suspected appendicitis.
i went to TTSH, waited for 3 hrs (yes, 3 freaking long hrs. if i had acute appen, i will b dead by then), n they decide to admit me.

i was put on drip, NBM (aka no food, no drinks) for 24 hrs.
every 2 hrs they will come n take my bld pressure, temp n heart rate.
went for x ray n CT scan.
i tot i was going to die there.
stared at the ceiling, stare, stare, stare.
did nothing for 24 hrs.
can u imagine dat.
pure agony.
although i sort of made frens w the 2 aunties n their families in the same ward, time still passed by slowly.
crawling speed of 1 mm/hr.
did alot of thinking when i was alone.
i dun wan to waste my life.
nt any more.
who noes when this will happen again(CHOY!!!!).
or, who noes when i'm going to end my life.
its pretty scary when i recalled wat had happened over the past few days.

anyway, i'm discharged on fri evening.
clear of appendicitis.
it was smth else.
UTI.
f***
nv c it coming.
damn it.
still painful now.
on antibiotics.
sigh.
better off than staying in the lousy hospital, doing nothing.
its like waiting for ur judgement to b passed.
meat on the chopping board.

enuff.

No comments: