Monday, January 07, 2008

Finally

after so many mths of struggle (duno for wat), things r settling down.
fyi, i'm still losing weight, n i'm currently having a pimple outbreak of my life. nv c soooooooo many pimples on my face b4.
muz b too stress.
but by wat i hav no idea.

life is like a roller coaster recently.
dad is selling the hse, asking me to pay for our future hse, loan from bank, etc.
so, i will hav liability pretty soon.
in another way, i am fulfiling my dream of owning a hse b4 35.
but blah, i will b damn broke.

the biggest 2008 resolution for me will b that i will quit hard liquor totally.
yes, ur eyes r perfectly all right.
i will oni stick to wine. n nt more than 3 glasses per attempt.
old already. cant take too much alcohol.
plus i promised someone.
so ya. no more hard liquor.

planning to settle down by this yr end. duno can or nt.
things between us r really crazy rite now.
the positive way dat is.
hope it stays this way.
will update u guys if i hav any good news.
hahaha.
hopefully la.

n to MQ: WHERE THE HELL IS MY GRADUATION PIX??????

missed u guys.
oh, n to WL: when can we hav our spicy hotpot session? update me ok?

dats all for nw

No comments: