Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2008 updates

well, really busy recently. w work, w the stupid hse loan n of cos, pat tor abit.
haha.
v tired, but happy.
things r going pretty well at the moment.
hope it stays like this.

ok, i noe, i complained abt my stupid cheena boss recently.
duno y, she seemed to hav a v good mood recently, toking to me nicely, smile, etc....
so, we c how bah.
i dun wish to job hop so often, gt use to the new environment etc.
sucked.

anyway, i will b going to beijing in march w my boss to do some lobbying.
maybe going to japan in june, guangzhou n shanghai in oct (maybe spend my bday in china!!!).
so, busy yr for me.

i'm contemplating to do a v bizzare thing in oct. more details when i finalise my plan 1st.
oh ya, may be going to las vagas nxt yr.
hahaha.
full of travelling.
happy 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.