Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My "exciting" day

super exciting yesterday.
i started to develop some serious rash on sunday, w it spreading to my limbs, face, body.
trust me, its serious.
even my fingers n toes had it.
super itchy oso.
so, i went to the doc on mon evening, after scratching like hell in office for the whole day (until my colleagues hv to ask me to stop scrtaching).
the doc gave me a jab, some anti -histamine.
went hm, the jab is nt working. it continue to spread n swell big time.
so, i sms my manager, told her i'll b on MC on tues (the doc gave me a MC, mind u).
she replied"ok, rest well."
it was 11 plus at nite.
so, i went to bed after the anti-histamine took effect.
fast forward to nxt morning, which is yesterday.
i realised that the swell n redness had subsided, w itch here n there. no doubt it's better already.
i on my hp at 9.30 am.
then i saw this sms. sent to me last nite at 12.35am. from my manager.
"Dr (which is my boss) ask u to come to office tmr. he say he might b able to help u."
tadah........
too late.
i smsed her back (in case she accused me of nt replying her), telling her that the redness had subsided, just itch here n there, shd b ok by tmr.
after 10 mins, my boss called me.
guess what the bloody arsehole say.
no?
he said "what hav u done? what hav u eaten? when did the rash develop? where is the rash? hw is the rash? did u c doc? what did he gave u?"
ok, one series on Q&A.
then, the ultimate.
he told me "UR FACE DUN HAVE RASH RITE? FACE DUN HAV CAN COME WHAT. FACE DUN HAVE NEVER MIND ONE MAH, STILL CAN COME TO WORK. I HAVE A MEETING W THE REG OFFICERS LTR N I DUN WAN TO REPEAT MYSELF."
i kept quiet.
"face dun hav can come. u come down NOW." he continued.
win already lor.
i LL went to work, despite of the fact that i've "painted" myself w calamine lotion (u noe, white patches here n there).
i took a cab, reached there.
sekali.
he's having a meeting w big boss.
guess what time he meet us?
4pm.
n whatever he said was bull crap (as usual).
it was nt as if he cant postpone the meeting.
i felt that he dun trust my MC. he tot i was faking it.
u can c it when he came n "check" on my rash.
"wayne, i purposely drove to the pharmacy n bought this for u" he came to my cubicle, handing me a pkt of clarinse (spelling?).
n he smirk when he "inspect" my rash.
pui.
i told him off on his face.
"i suffer like mad n u still can laugh?"
he kept quiet n walked away.
my colleagues were all furious.
which i'm nt, by the way. i was juz v tired for the whole day (anti-histamine effect).
what will u do if u hav this kind of boss?
quit?
shall i?

No comments: