Thursday, August 23, 2007

Karma or what?????

i tell u, u better b nice to ppl.
karma is in the hse.
literally.
after my exciting encounter on tues, i was utterly shocked when i saw my manager (aka boss's gf) yesterday.
her face was with FULL BLOWN rashes!!!!!
n apart from that, every part if her body was fine. (which was opposite of what i had)
my boss was heard saying " oh, my poor thing...." to her.
omg.
karma.
somemore come so fast.
i was so so so shocked.
yes, heaven has eyes.
but, karma wrong ppl leh.
anyway, hope she recover soon.
it is nt fun to hav rashes.
this i noe.
i'm nt so chek ark as to cursing ppl to b like me.
pls let her recover fast.

anyway, my boss was in his black face mood yesterday, making interviewees wait for 2 hrs b4 guiding thru them for another 2hrs interview.
freak.
i'm so getting out of this place soon.

my male colleague cried (yes, cried) during lunch yesterday.
muz b some sort of eruption of emotions which had been bottled up for so damn long.
boss "kicked" him out after he made the boss lose face in front of us.
bastard.
nt mentioning that he's of great help to him when setting up the company.
I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS SHIT HOLE!!!!!
its simply driving me insane.

No comments: