Thursday, February 16, 2012

Salad is SUPPOSED to be sexy

ok. i havent tell this to many ppl yet.
i am currently attending culinary classes every week for italian cooking.
i love it. so fun!!!!
this is the 1st step to fulfil my dream of traveling to italy n learn hw to cook there.


chef's jacket

my caeser salad w poached egg. i think nt bad la.

prawn salad w pesto sauce. yumz too!


ok, even god cant save this. this is supposed to b a warm salad. my teacher was telling us, salad is supposed to b sexy, n nt trashy as in u throw everything on the plate n eat it.


unfortunately, i burnt most of my veg (too high heat from the bloody induction cooker la), so all my veg for this warm salad looks dull n colorless. my teacher claimed that she can help save the look. blah. after attempting for 10 mins, she gave up. hahahaha. even she cant save my cta-food-look-alike salad.


wat a disaster.

No comments: