Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

went to a colleague's son bday party over the weekend.



those whom noe ppl from my company will certainly noe who this baby belongs to. he looked exactly like his mum.


the mum hide behind the baby.



he likes me. kept playing w me n smiling at me.




baby struggling w the younger baby. u think this is wrestling ah?



baby's new hairstyle. v nice. i think it suits her really well.



the oysters at the fish shop r v fresh. but i preferred creamy n sweeter ones.

the prawns r spuer crunchy n sweet. n the beef, my god, surprisingly good! very tender n juicy! super yums!





love the way they cook the beef. they did v well to think that they r nt even a steak house. v good.






went to meet up w M n C to celebrate C's bday.

mojito n bellini. both my fav drinks


this fries r coated w truffle oil (not enuff though). v tasty. addictive.

angle's hair w anchovy aglio olio. so so.

caeser's salad. super big portion.



we ordered too much food. end up cant finish this burger.

happy birthday!!!!

No comments: