Thursday, December 30, 2010

D&D and Xmas

hey folks.
hw's xmas? for me, it was a damn busy week after i came bk from biz trip.
attended or comapny D&D on 6th Dec.


baby took a pix of me b4 the even. we were at billy bombers for milkshake.

me n my team.




i think baby look v different dat day. super pretty. but the pix dun do her justice. blame it on my lousy camera. hahaha.

celebrated xmas w my family w some food from cold storage n a cake from baker's inn.

tender roast chix w stuffing. yumz.


prawns for mum's fried bee hoon. yes, we ate bee hoon for xmas....hahaha


honey pork ribs. super duper nice!!!!

sushi platter for mum. end up she dun like the stuff in it....waste my money....

ham. too salty for my liking


tiramisu from baker's inn. too wet. i think i make better ones.


we wanted to booze ourselves to death dat day, but end up wout drinking any wines i brought.
WTF???
mum kept asking " u all wan to drink or nt???"
hahahaha.
too bad. nxt time maybe.

No comments: