Sunday, October 11, 2009

My October Celebrations

baby n i had been planning our oct celebrations.
my bday n our 2 yr anni.
due to some logistics issues, we've decided to celebrate our anni 1st. way way earlier.


Anniversary Celebration

i've rented a service apartment at orchard for the celebation. credit card promotion, plus they upgraded us to a 2 rm suite cos they dun hav enuff small rms.....woohoo.


baby looking like a serial killer w the damn bloody blunt knife.
the menu i've done using cd cover. of cos, i do ALL the cooking.

tuna tataki. appetiser.

no, the hse is NOT on fire. i didnt switch on the fume hood. as if its working.

chicken thigh stuffed w pork sausage n pistacchio, wrapped w bacon.


the bloody knife is TOO blunt to b true. cut until v v ugly. but it sure tasted good. chix was tender, spaghtti (w spinach) was great too.

me n baby

cover of the menu. nice pix. got feel.


baby n her main course. she did alot though. helped me wash the dishes, video tapping me wheni was cooking....she deserved a good (ahem) meal.


the bellini i made w a big bottle of champagne


the dessert shd b chocolate fondue. i've bought this from a reputable mall. it CRACKED (exploded) when i placed it on the candle stand. spoil my dessert. knnb.


we tried to improvise it by pouring the choc onto the fruits i've prepared. baby was trying the grapefruit i've bought to mk the sauce for the tataki.
we played some music while we were having dinner, talked n laughed at our silly encounters over the two yrs, dance after the dinner......
i can oni say, wat a nite.....


me lazing on the bed, after bfast


the dinning area


the room


trying to show u how big the place is

the living room w another rm


living rm
it was really fabulous. baby n i truly enjoyed ourselves.
My Birthday Celebration

baby wanted to treat me to a meal. a good meal. a meal i've always dream of.
we were there pretty early (kiasu), so i forced baby to pose for me.


look at the view


pose pose. no, i am nt defecating.



we took a train to the restaurant

its near mayfair park


they let us in earlier cos we were loitering outside the restaurant. this r the deco at the window.

baby is waiting for the menu


try to act young


our appetiser. twisted mozerella cheese w tomatoes from sicily. my god, those were the SWEETEST tomatoes i've ever had in my life. fantastic. w good balsamic vinegar n olive oil, it was great.


complimentary bread w homemade pesto sauce. YUMMY. the bread was home made as well. crispy outside, warm n fluffy inside, n the sauce, wow! it was damn damn good. i can eat 10 of this.


baby's main course. king prawn w aglio olio linguine. the prawn was damn fragrant n sweet, soft n flavourful, n the gralic was sweet! w the pasta done al dente, v v v good.


my squid ink pasta w crabmeat , tomato n cream sauce. omg, it tasted SO SO GOOD!!!! nv eaten a pasta so nice in my life. best.



i even finished up the sauce. it's this good.


my dessert. the famous chantily cake. soft n fluffy, w a flowery fragrant. i wonder hw they did it.


baby's protifiroes (puff w ice cream inside, drenched w dark chocolate sauce). yumz


baby is happy w the meal


me too. n its baby's treat. THANK YOU BOSS!!!


yes, this is the name of the restaurant. superb food n service. well done.


my bday present. the one on my hand, nt the one one the left.

we will definitely go bk again.
it was a fantastic meal.
we concluded that the food is better than that of Aqua.
v v v good.
i am v happy.
thank u baby.

No comments: