Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been thinking

yes folks, i've been using my brain.
work is as busy, so is my personal life.
suddenly, i juz wan peace.

while the whole world blames me for my decision, i fell flat.
yes.
i'm crushed.
dats y i need time to recover.
dun think i'm having a good time here.
i noe i deserved it.
but yet, where is the support?
nothing.
i c nothing from ppl around me.
go ahead.
hate me.
scold me.
curse me.

u noe what?
the more u do dat, the more rebellious i get.
i hate everyone now.
i'm so so tired.
spare me all those thinking.
i dun wan to think anymore.
what makes u think that i am wrong????
for your information, THIS IS MY LIFE.
i do what i wan.
i wan to screw up u oso like dat.

if u wan to screw me again, or lecture me, fuck off.
i hate u.

i need support.
anyone?

No comments: