Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I can't face it

HZ asked me last nite whether i wanted to watch huang shu jun's concert. i wanted to, but then,sigh....i decided not to...initially, i dunno y. but after thinking, i realised that i'm afraid to face my past. i'm guilty of not pursuing my dreams, regret to give up half way.....i'm afraid that if i go, i'll c those old frens again.....there they are, still holding on, but me....i gave up.....i loved music, used to write lots n lots of songs, tok abt song arrangements, jamming w buddies....that was the past.....some how, i've forgotten that i had this passion. until i saw the super band thingy on tv, then i realised, i wanted to b like them. i missed those days whereby we skipped meals juz for rehersals, aviod chilli and fried food to protect our voice.....i love it! this is painful. i'm upset about it...i really am....but i guess there are no more chance for me to go back to those days already.....sorry pals. i'm sorry.....

No comments: